Interested in joining us? Becoming a partner is an easy process.
1. Check here to see if your food program, church, or 501c3 non-profit is located in our 11-county service area in North Alabama.
2. Then, call (256-382-0296) or email us to discuss your program and request an application packet.
3. Our Agency/Community Relations Manager will send you an application and field any of your team’s questions.
4. Once you return the completed application, we will schedule a site visit to your facility to discuss food safety and your program’s needs.
5. Next, you and your key staff/volunteers will be invited to attend our Partner Feeding Program Orientation, which we offer once a month. At Orientation, you will learn more about the Food Bank, attend a food safety training, and hear about best practices for running a successful charitable food program.
6. Then, you will be all set to source food from the Food Bank as an official partner feeding program!
Interested in hosting a Summer Meals site? Visit our summer meals page to learn more.