How can the Food Bank help you start or expand a charitable feeding program in your community?
Hear how becoming a Food Bank partner enabled this feeding program to:
Improve their menu by including fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats
Increase nutritional content of meals
Dramatically lower operating costs
Expand services and open additional pantries
For more information about the variety of ways that the Food Bank of North Alabama can assist in your organization’s mission to end hunger in your community, visit our Programs page.
Interested in joining us? Becoming a partner is an easy process.
1. Check here to see if your food program, church, or 501c3 non-profit is located in our 11-county service area in North Alabama.
2. Then, call (256-382-0296) or email us to discuss your program and request an application packet.
3. Our Agency/Community Relations Manager will send you an application and field any of your team’s questions.
4. Once you return the completed application, we will schedule a site visit to your facility to discuss food safety and your program’s needs.
5. Next, you and your key staff/volunteers will be invited to attend our Partner Feeding Program Orientation, which we offer once a month. At Orientation, you will learn more about the Food Bank, attend a food safety training, and hear about best practices for running a successful charitable food program.
6. Then, you will be all set to source food from the Food Bank as an official partner feeding program!
Interested in hosting a Summer Meals site? Visit our summer meals page to learn more.