//More Help
More Help 2018-07-02T13:36:08-05:00

Additional Assistance

SNAP (Food Stamps)
If you need help with long-term food assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly known as Food Stamps), please call our SNAP Outreach Coordinator, Carol Anne Sporleder, and she will be happy to assist you with your application. Her number is 256-339-5885.

211 Alabama 
Looking for assistance with your utility bills, transportation or other services? Call 211 or visit the 211 Assistance Website, one of the largest databases of health and human services in the state.