To solve hunger, we work together with partners across the region.
- We partner with over 240 church food pantries, shelters, group homes and children’s programs to feed neighbors in need.
- We partner with 29 local, family farmers to create greater access to locally grown fruits and vegetables – the healthiest food choices available!
- We partner with 70 grocery stores including Walmart, Publix, Kroger, Target, Aldi’s, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Big Lot’s and more to source produce, proteins and dry goods.
- We partner with key agencies like the Alabama Department of Education, Alabama Department of Agriculture & Industries, Alabama Cooperative Extension, Top of Alabama Regional Council of Governments, Northwest Alabama RC&D, Alabama Mountain Rivers & Streams RC&D and a host of other agencies.
- And we partner with volunteers and supporters like you who share a vision of a hunger-free North Alabama.