Does your business, school, or club want to host a Food & Fund drive?
Fantastic! It’s a such a fun way to give back. We’ll help you every step of the way!
- Many businesses or clubs organize their food & fund drive around a friendly competition. Popular themes are the Iron Bowl (Alabama fans vs. Auburn fans), company department competitions, or grade levels at a school.
- Get into the spirit by decorating your donation boxes and bins with a team theme like Super Heroes or holiday decorations like snowflakes.
- Funds also go a long way. A $1 donation equals nearly five meals!
- Want to educate your colleagues about the work of the Food Bank and hunger in North Alabama? Share this flyer here.
- Please send us photos of your drive – we would love to share the fun on social media!
- What foods are in need? Our wish list includes canned meats (tuna, chicken), canned vegetables, peanut butter, canned soups, chili, pasta, breakfast cereal, canned fruits, paper towels, toilet paper and diapers. Download a wishlist flyer here.
- When your food drive ends, you can drop off the food donations to our facility anytime Monday through Friday from 8:15 am to 4:15 pm – our address is 2000 Vernon Avenue, Huntsville, Al 35805.
- Thank you so much for thinking of our friends and neighbors at risk of hunger!
Call us at 256-382-0296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us about your Food & Fund Drive – we will help you with every step of the way!
Flip the boxes below to download useful tools and educational materials for hosting your food drive:
Educate your colleagues about hunger & the Food Bank.
Download the flyer of our most needed items.